qpid-users mailing list archives

From "M. Mariani" <m.mari...@xtremesoftware.it>
Subject R: ATL Project
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 17:35:14 GMT
Hi Steve

Thanks for your prompt answer,
I've downloaded your recommended version (0.5 RC4) kit but nothing is
changed ...

If I compile in Win32 Console Project it works all fine ... But, the same
code, in ATL Project give me everytime the same error, in debug mode it
jumps in the catch(...) statement and the error object show me the "bad
allocation" message.

My need is to obtain an AMQP COM+ Component that is usable in ASP enviroment
like:

Set conn = CreateObject("MyComponent.conn")
conn.open(host,port,user,password)

To reach this goal I thing I need to incapsulate the QPID in one ATL Project
... Right?

Mariano

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Steve Huston [mailto:shuston@riverace.com]
Inviato: mercoledì 20 maggio 2009 17:21
A: users@qpid.apache.org
Oggetto: RE: ATL Project

> I need help about using QPID in ATL Project with Visual Studio 2008
> enviroment under MS Windows XP/2003.

Why Qpid version are you using?

> I become run time error by "open" instruction
>
> Connection conn;
> try {
>     conn.open(host, port, user, password);    // "bad
> allocation" error !!!
> } catch(const std::exception& error) {
> }

If you're using M4, I recommend you get the 0.5 RC4 kit from
http://people.apache.org/~ritchiem/Qpid-0.5/RC4 and try that. It has some
important improvements to the Windows port. If you would rather wait for the
official 0.5 release, it should be within a week.

> Many tank's for your answer

You're welcome.

-Steve