qpid-users mailing list archives

From ft420 <arn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ssl.so and sslconnector.so not available in ../src/.libs/
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 11:58:52 GMT

./qpidd --auth no --port 5004 --ssl-port 5005 --ssl-cert-db /root/cert_db
--ssl-cert-password-file cert_password --ssl-cert-name hostname
broker starts listening on port 5005 for ssl connections and listening on
TCP port 5004.

now for client connection

we are executing following steps
export QPID_SSL_CERT_DB=/root/cert_db
./declare_queues hostname 5005 hangs execution and on closing this error
displayed on broker's console is
could not accept socket:Failed: Unknown NSS error code. [-5938]
(qpid/sys/ssl/SslSocket.cpp:123)

Now where am i going wrong??

Thanks