qpid-users mailing list archives

From ft420 <arn...@gmail.com>
Subject how to set tcpnodelay option in C#.Net client code
Date Fri, 15 May 2009 13:57:02 GMT

hi
we were just trying out the .Net client sample... we want to set tcpnodelay
option before sending the message.
In C++ its done using ConnectionSettings object, but what is the procedure
to do the same in C# .Net code. I searched thru the net for some clue... but
therez no api documentation  or sample codes available on net.
If any one has used tcpnodelay option in C#.Net client code please let me
know what is the procedure to set the same.
I also checked the Client, Session class. therez an function called
connectionTune function in Session class but it does not have any tcpnodelay
option to set...

In case if any one has tried doing same please let me know the api to be
used to set tcpnodelay option to true.
Thanks