qpid-users mailing list archives

From Aidan Skinner <aidan.skin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tmm1-amqp & QPID
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:25:32 GMT
On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Jesse W. Hathaway <jwh@chappy.com> wrote:

> Do I have to make any configuration changes for the java broker to
> support 0-8?

No, it should Just Work. It'll automatically negotiate the correct
AMQP version. From the stack trace you posted it seems like that part
worked fine and it croaked a little further on.

What appears to have gone wrong is a field table allocation when it's
decoding the framing. I don't have any ruby knowledge but if you
wanted to start digging into the client that's probably a good place
to start.

- Aidan

--
Apache Qpid - Give me convenience or give me death
http://qpid.apache.org

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org