qpid-users mailing list archives

From Garrett Smith...@rrett.us.com>
Subject Re: Authentication woes - C++ broker, Python client
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 04:15:06 GMT
----- "Joshua Kramer" <josh@globalherald.net> wrote:

> When you ran configure, did you set the prefix to /usr?  If you did
> not, the installer puts everything under /usr/local.  So, perhaps if
> you put qpidd.conf under /usr/local/etc/sasl2/qpidd.conf, that would
> work. That is how my setup is configured, and it is currently working
> for me; I have a similar setup as you (C++ broker, Python test
> scripts).

I actually tried a couple scenarios to check if locations might be hard
coded somewhere. I used both --prefix=/ and the default (--prefix not
specified). Same result.

I've looked through the docs and can't find a reference to setting the
SASL conf location. I suppose I could peruse the source, but was hoping
someone here might know offhand how qpid finds this config info.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org