qpid-users mailing list archives

From <khayman...@hotmail.com>
Subject Clustering for Load Balancing
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 19:24:30 GMT

Is there any documentation explaining how to cluster qpid brokers for load balancing as opposed
to reliability (failover)?

The documentation for setting up a broker cluster says that the Active/Active model is the
default, and it provides for enhanced load-balancing.  However, when I cluster two virtual
RHEL5 instances (on separate physical machines) I usually get similar (or worse) perftest
results when compared to a single virtual/physical machine.

Thanks.

Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox.