qpid-users mailing list archives

From Jonathan Robie <jonathan.ro...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: tmm1-amqp & QPID
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 21:42:30 GMT
Jesse W. Hathaway wrote:
> The ruby client I was trying to use, tmm1-amqp, is tested against
> RabbitMQ and since RabbitMQ only supports 0-8 at this time no support
> for other specs have been added to the client.

Our Ruby client is tested against the Qpid C++ broker (and I think it
has also been used with the Java broker, but I'm not sure it has been
rigorously tested against it). If you want a Ruby client that has been
tested against a server, one approach would be to use the Qpid C++ broker.

I don't think improving 0-8 support for Ruby is going to be a high
priority at this point, given the age of 0-8.

Jonathan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org