qpid-users mailing list archives

From RickW <rick....@in-deptheng.com>
Subject REJECT Exception
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:23:15 GMT

In a publisher client I'd like to detect the condition where the broker rejects a message
because (1) the target queue size has been reached and (2) I've selected the REJECT QueueSizePolicy.
According to Red Hat's Messaging_User_Guide "The publisher of a message that exceeds the limit
receives an exception". What exception will be thrown? (I assume catch(const exception&
e) is too broad because there are other exceptions that may have to be handled differently.)