qpid-users mailing list archives

From qpid_user <knitheshshe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: how to resolve Enqueue capacity threshold exceeded error
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 10:53:08 GMT

after referring to an pdf on amqp i did following::
 ./qpidd --num-jfiles 64 --jfile-size-pgs 128 -p 5004 --auth no --default-queue-limit 0 --load-module
msgstore.so
i could send 400000 messages also.
My query is now if an application sends messages continuously and the datasize varies anywhere
between 200 Bytes - 2048 Bytes. could anyone tell me what should be appropriate value of --num-jfiles
& --jfile-size-pgs flags?
is there any other option to be added while executing broker(qpidd)?

I read the explaination given on https://store.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_MRG/1.1/html/Messaging_User_Guide/chap-Messaging_User_Guide-Persistence.html
but did not get an clear idea as to why are these persistence options required?
could anyone please explain me the same?

we are trying to send 10000 messages of around 2720 bytes on test basis
when direct_producer is executed following error occurs:

2009-apr-13 10:21:29 warning Broker closed connection: 501, Enqueue capacity threshold exceeded
on queue "message_queue". (JournalImpl.cpp:575)
framing-error: Enqueue capacity threshold exceeded on queue "message_queue". (JournalImpl.cpp:575)