qpid-users mailing list archives

From ftil555 <nitinsay...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Unable to build examples and tests on Windows
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 05:55:55 GMT

>        I have downloaded tests.sln file from the svn
> repository. Now, I am trying to build the tests but it gives
> me number of linker errors saying that "
> msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) : error LNK2005 : "public:
> __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct
> std::char_traits<char>, class std::allocator<char>.....
> already defined in qpidclients.lib". I am trying to build the
> release version.

Something is still looking at an old project.

I recommend you wait until the M5 RC is prepared later this week or
early next.

-Steve

--
Steve Huston, Riverace Corporation
Check out my networked programming blog at

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Hi Steve,
       First of all thanks for your quick response. Can you please provide me the link for
the executables of tests and examples on windows? So that I can try out the functionality
of qpid on Windows.

Thanks in advance
ftil555