qpid-users mailing list archives

From Robert Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject AMQP San Diego Face 2 Face (1st April)
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 15:33:35 GMT
Hi Qpidians!

The AMQP PMC is holding a Face-to-Face in San Diego at the beginning
of April.  If you are interested in the future of AMQP (the messagin
protocol Qpid uses) please see below for details of the event and how
to request attendance

-- Rob

Join us as for the AMQP Conference at University of California in San Diego!

We will be publishing the AMQP 1.0 Public Review, consequently we'll
be opening the first day to the public and making a real event of it!

Come and join us to:

* Learn about AMQP directly from Working Group members
* Explore the motivations and objectives of the protocol
* Get the inside track with detailed exploration of the technology in
a seminar format
* Share your thoughts in interactive sessions with people who build
and implement AMQP technology
* Join us at the evening reception over refreshments and get to know
the community

Registration for this one day event is free, but places are limited!

1st April, 2009 – 1pm to 8pm; University of California in San Diego, USA.

To reserve your place at this free event, please email
amqp.event@gmail.com with your name,
email address and contact telephone number to receive joining instructions.

See http://jira.amqp.org/confluence/display/AMQP/2009+Face-to-Face for
more details and logistics (e.g. hotels).