qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Wright <atwri...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to use a pub/sub exchange but let the listener receive all messages the producer sent
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:26:27 GMT
Would a durable subscriber (a la JMS) work? Not sure of the c++ api to
recreate this. That would retain messages received on the exchange
since first registration of the client.

Another potential option may be a 'ring LVQ topic' - one that holds
the last n values which would be sent to a new joiner. Again, not sure
if current qpid binding semantics allow this.

Cheers,
Andrew

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org