qpid-users mailing list archives

From Martin Ritchie <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Roundrobin failover
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 10:54:33 GMT
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your email. The documentation was out of step with the
code. I've updated the wiki to reflect the state of the code:
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/Connection+URL+Format

If you update your url as follows then you should see the behaviour you expect:
amqp://guest:guest@client01/development?brokerlist='tcp://brokera:5678?connecttimeout='2000';tcp://brokerb:5678?connecttimeout='2000'';failover='roundrobin?cyclecount='9999''

2009/3/2 Stephen Lau <stephen.lau@xml-asia.org>:
> Does the problem relate to
>
> org/apache/qpid/jms/FailoverPolicy.java
>
>   public FailoverPolicy(ConnectionURL connectionDetails, AMQConnection conn)
>   {
>       FailoverMethod method;
>
>       // todo This should be integrated in to the connection url when it
> supports
>       // multiple strategies.
>
>       _methodsRetries = 0; <<< change this value to a very large number, 999
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Stephen" <register@inode.serveftp.com>

Martin Ritchie

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org