qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Shan Wang" <Shan.W...@igindex.co.uk>
Subject how to build 32 bit qpid client on a 64bit linux machine?
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 11:40:28 GMT
Hi All,

How can I build a 32 bit qpid client on a 64 bit linux? I've set

CXXFLAGS=-m32 and LDFLAGS=-m32 but it still tried to link 64 bit openais
and uuid, is there any other things I need to change in configure?

Thanks & Regards,

Shan

The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the use of the addressee
only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read,
copy, use or disclose to others this message or any attachment. Please also notify the sender
by replying to this email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete the email
and any copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official business
of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. IG Index plc is a
company registered in England and Wales under number 01190902. VAT registration number 761
2978 07. Registered Office: Friars House, 157-168 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EZ. Authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 114059.