qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: send/receive to/from remote machine
Date Mon, 23 Mar 2009 12:09:13 GMT
ft420 wrote:
> do you mean without persistence plugin creating durable queue is not
> possible?

No, unfortunately not. We do want a plugin that can be part of Qpid but
it would have to rely only on ASF compatible libraries and no-one has
yet had time to create one. Would be a great project for anyone looking
for something to do :-)

> what to do with the files at the link you have mentioned in your
> earlier post?

Checkout from svn and then if you have Qpid installed just run
./bootstrap && ./configure && make and it will build a msgstore.so in
lib/.libs which you can then load using the --load-module option for qpidd.

> i did save all the files in store folder following the same directory
> structure as at the link..
>
> One more problem:
> I modified the producer in /example/direct to send messages continuosly.
> then modified the listener to get only 1000 messages synchronously.
> i executed following::
> ./my_producer
> ./my_listener on cmd1 and ./my_listener on cmd2
>
> Now listener throws following warning continuosly and close down:-
> warning Ignoring frame while closing connection: Frame [Bbe: channel=2:
> {MessageTrandferBody: destination=message_queue: accept-mode=0:
> acquire-mode=0: }]

Try canceling your subscription before closing.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org