qpid-users mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Subscriptions slows down broker (was Memory pile up on broker)
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2009 00:39:16 GMT

I don't believe any profiling has been done on the headers exchange. If
you are on Linux, run oprofile on it
and either create a patch to correct the hot spot or mail the profile to
the list.

if needed I can also give mail you a stap (system tap) script for lock
analysis for the headers exchange.
regards,
Carl.