qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Memory pile up on broker
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 20:01:46 GMT
GS.Chandra N wrote:
> ps : Please find attached the scripts that create the issue

I'm afraid I wasn't able to recreate the issue with your tests. Memory
stayed reasonable and constant as the test was running (5 servers, 5
clients).

I'm baffled at this point as to what it is you are seeing.

> broker - runs on a dedicated box
> qpidd -d --port=5672  --mgmt-enable=yes  --mgmt-pub-interval=1 --auth=no
> --log-source=yes --log-to-file=/tmp/somename

Do you have qpid-tool or anything else running during the test? Does
turning management off have any impact on the issue?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org