qpid-users mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: M4 C++ build on Redhat 5
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 14:41:10 GMT

I am mainly using server machines, so I asked around....

see...
{

Hmm, I don't have any RHEL Desktop machines available to test on, but
> the boost-devel package is definitely available on the corresponding
> server channel:
>
> $ sudo yum --disablerepo=* --enablerepo=rhel-i386-server-5 list boost-devel
> rhel-i386-server-5        100% |=========================| 1.3 kB 00:00
> Installed Packages
> boost-devel.i386                         1.33.1-10.el5 installed
> $
>
> I just checked my RHN account but I don't have any entitlements to the
> desktop channel, so I can't check there either.
>
> Mike (CC'ed) should be able to tell for sure if the -devel package is
> available on the desktop channel.

The boost-devel package is not available in the "Red Hat Enterprise
Linux Desktop" channel.  It is included in the "Red Hat Desktop
Workstation Client 5" (rhel-i386-client-workstation-5) subchannel.  If
he enables that channel, he should be able to install it.

}

Hope that helps,

If you have access to server contact me off list if you want me to
enable qpid pre-built on
RHEL for you.

regards,
Carl.