qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Kalle Kärkkäinen" <kalle.karkkai...@intstream.fi>
Subject ReplyTo header
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 11:27:46 GMT
Hi all,

I'm piecing together something and ran into a little bit of trouble.

I'm using the raw-amqp in java with 0-10; with org.apache.qpid.transport.Connection and Session.
It's working well with the cpp broker, no worries there.

I use direct queues and try to get replyto's working. I'm sending plain messages with routing
keys with ease, but when tagging messages like this:

session.messageTransfer( "exchange", MessageAcceptMode.EXPLICIT, MessageAcquireMode.PRE_ACQUIRED,new
Header(new ReplyTo(null, "intstream.etrm.in"), new DeliveryProperties().setRoutingKey("intstream.etrm.out")),

//new Header(new DeliveryProperties().setRoutingKey("intstream.etrm.out")),

msg);