qpid-users mailing list archives

From "GS.Chandra N" <gs.chandra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Memory pile up on broker
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 09:40:40 GMT
On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 2:22 PM, Gordon Sim <gsim@redhat.com> wrote:

> For those bindings which show a non-zero msgMatched, the queue for that
> binding must show a non-zero number of messages enqueued. So for those
> binings with a large msgMatched, see what stats are shown for the
> corresponding queue.

Gordon,

I see zero messages en queued on my server side queue though the
corresponding binding shows multiple matchings. See the qpid-tool output
below.

Thanks
gs

qpid: show 8386
Object of type org.apache.qpid.broker:binding: (last sample time: 13:55:35)
    Type       Element      8386

    property   exchangeRef  110
    property   queueRef     4338
    property   bindingKey
    property   arguments    {u'SPECIES': 'DOG23', u'TYPE': 'ANIMAL',
u'x-match': 'all'}
    property   origin       <NULL>
    statistic  msgMatched   4193496

qpid: show 4338
Object of type org.apache.qpid.broker:queue: (last sample time: 00:20:06)
    Type       Element                4338

    property   vhostRef               103
    property   name
pyclient-feeds-queuec9a401f7-413c-ab48-b955-5ca55bcdd7c6
    property   durable                False
    property   autoDelete             False
    property   exclusive              True
    property   arguments              {}
    statistic  msgTotalEnqueues       0 messages
    statistic  msgTotalDequeues       0
    statistic  msgTxnEnqueues         0
    statistic  msgTxnDequeues         0
    statistic  msgPersistEnqueues     0
    statistic  msgPersistDequeues     0
    statistic  msgDepth               0
    statistic  byteDepth              0 octets
    statistic  byteTotalEnqueues      0
    statistic  byteTotalDequeues      0
    statistic  byteTxnEnqueues        0
    statistic  byteTxnDequeues        0
    statistic  bytePersistEnqueues    0
    statistic  bytePersistDequeues    0
    statistic  consumerCount          0 consumers
    statistic  consumerCountHigh      0
    statistic  consumerCountLow       0
    statistic  bindingCount           2749 bindings
    statistic  bindingCountHigh       2749
    statistic  bindingCountLow        2749
    statistic  unackedMessages        0 messages
    statistic  unackedMessagesHigh    0
    statistic  unackedMessagesLow     0
    statistic  messageLatencySamples  0
    statistic  messageLatencyMin      0
    statistic  messageLatencyMax      0
    statistic  messageLatencyAverage  0

qpid: show 110
Object of type org.apache.qpid.broker:exchange: (last sample time: 13:55:35)
    Type       Element            110
    property   vhostRef           103
    property   name               Feeds
    property   type               headers
    property   durable            False
    property   arguments          {}
    statistic  producerCount      0
    statistic  producerCountHigh  0
    statistic  producerCountLow   0
    statistic  bindingCount       21239
    statistic  bindingCountHigh   21239
    statistic  bindingCountLow    21239
    statistic  msgReceives        3779362
    statistic  msgDrops           27321
    statistic  msgRoutes          88668976947
    statistic  byteReceives       1853290588
    statistic  byteDrops          12513018
    statistic  byteRoutes         40810861233002