qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adam Chase <adam.cha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to use qpid-tools for c++ broker
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 13:37:44 GMT
You need python installed and you need to set your python path in the
directory above commands.

qpid-tool is a good one to start with.

qpid-tool <queueserver>

need to wait a little for results.

list
list queue
show 110(number that shows up in list).

Adam

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 9:32 AM, ft420 <arnavi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> I downloaded http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/M4/qpid-python-M4.tar.gz  from http://qpid.apache.org/download.html
but how to install this? does this cmd tools requires python be preinstalled in the system?
> I tried the tools in /python/commands folder but it gives command not found error..
> i did check the FAQ where in following is given::
> How to install the qpid-tools for c++ broker?
> I see
> [commands]$ ./qpid-queue-stats
>  Traceback (most recent call last):
>  File "./qpid-queue-stats", line 29, in
>  from qmf.console import Session, Console
>  ImportError: No module named qmf.consoleThis problem occurs because the PYTHONPATH
environment variable does not include the location of the qpid python files. If you are running
from the SVN checkout, add <path>/qpid/python to PYTHONPATH (where <path> is the
location of your SVN tree). If you are installing from source, make sure you configure with
the same prefix where Python is installed. This is most likely: