qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adam Chase <adam.cha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how can I know if a queue name has been declared or not from a client?
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:01:20 GMT
You can call session::queueQuery which will tell you.  If you
redeclare, it wont mess up your queue though.

Adam

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 9:44 AM, Shan Wang <Shan.Wang@igindex.co.uk> wrote:
> My client program will declare the queue in the beginning, but there's
> no point of redeclaring a queue if it already exists. Is there a API
> call for clients to tell if a queue name is being used already?
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Shan
>
> The information contained in this email is strictly confidential and for the use of the
addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this message or any attachment. Please also notify
the sender by replying to this email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete
the email and any copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official
business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. IG Index
plc is a company registered in England and Wales under number 01190902. VAT registration number
761 2978 07. Registered Office: Friars House, 157-168 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EZ. Authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 114059.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org