qpid-users mailing list archives

From Adam Chase <adam.cha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: clustering crash
Date Tue, 10 Mar 2009 21:07:32 GMT
So I am trying this again with code from svn and it seems to be
working much better.  I've been running load tests for a few hours and
haven't had any crashes.

You guys are doing great stuff.

Should I assume that the same types of things that speed things up in
the non-clustered case also speed things up for the clustered
environment?

Thanks,

Adam