qpid-users mailing list archives

From ftil555 <nitinsay...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Unable to build examples and tests on Windows
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 06:38:48 GMT

> Hi ,i also tried to build examples on windows using visual
> studio 2008 command prompt ,
> I tried building example step by step including path for
> header file which was needed to build the example.
> i included path for header files, in boost and qpid, but i
> struck with the following  error stating  "stdint.h" file not found.

> for "stdint.h" file  i search in entire system but unable to find
it.

You also should do one of:

- Use the current trunk of svn
- Use the 0.5-release branch of svn
- Wait for M5

The examples all build clean in all the above.

-Steve

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Hi All,

       I have downloaded tests.sln file from the svn repository. Now, I am trying to build
the tests but it gives me number of linker errors saying that " msvcprt.lib(MSVCP90.dll) :
error LNK2005 : "public: __thiscall std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,
class std::allocator<char>..... already defined in qpidclients.lib". I am trying to
build the release version.