qpid-users mailing list archives

From ffrenchm <ffrench.mathi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QPID federation limitations.
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:46:08 GMT

Thanks for your answer Todd. So there is no way to get a durable bridge queue
with dynamic routing do you don't think it wil be a good idea able to get
this behavior in future QPID release ? Do I need to raise a JIRA ?

Do you have any comment about my first question ?

Another question I have now is about the delivery behavior in the remote
QPID (which in fact seems to be the same as ActiveMQ). Why do we need to
have a consumer in the remote node to make forward the message? I mean -
like activemq - I do not understand why the forward is not done directly on
the PUT of the message. It raised some questions like is the FIFO ordering
of the final destination queue respected with this kind of behavior  if you
have several broker which publish on the same remote queue at different
time?