qpid-users mailing list archives

From ffrenchm <ffrench.mathi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about deleting queue
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 13:43:52 GMT

Ok I changed the python code in qpid-config. now when I try to remove a not
empty queue it's raise me this error:

Failed: (exception(error_code=406, command_id=serial(44), class_code=8,
command_code=2, field_index=0, description=u'precondition-failed: Queue not
empty.', error_info={}),)

That's great :)