qpid-users mailing list archives

From ft420 <arn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting started with Qman console (was Re: Unable to install qpid on Linux)
Date Tue, 17 Mar 2009 13:37:51 GMT

I did execute (qpidd) broker and then executed declare_queues,
direct_producer & listener. But now if i want see details like queue
created, message depth of the queue etc i vl need QMan right? I downloaded
QMan Management console from the link that you earlier mentioned but the
directory structure displayed in help file from what was actually there in
the tar file.
Also i did not understand the procedure of installing QMan.. what do you
mean by trunk? By trunk do you mean the main folder of the installable?