qpid-users mailing list archives

From ffrenchm <ffrench.mathi...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about createQueue JMS method
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 16:47:57 GMT

Hello,

If I want to send message on non existing queue "Q1" without any consumer on
this queue, I notice that no queue "Q1" are created. I would like to know :

1) why queue are created when creating JMS consumer and not JMS producer ?
2) where are pushed the messages sended by my sender ? Is there a dead
letter queue in QPID ? Why do I not have an exception which tell me the
queue doesn't exist ?

Thanks for all