qpid-users mailing list archives

From ffrenchm <ffrench.mathi...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about QPID broker federation
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 15:37:06 GMT

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to configure QPID to route messages
from a broker A to a broker C through a broker B. In fact I aim to achieve
this kind of topology :

client X (network 1) send Message to Broker C via Broker A -> broker A
(network 1) send message to broker C via broker B -> broker B (network 1 and
network 2) send message to broker C-> broker C (network 2) <- client Y
(network 2) receive the message from client X

The broker B in fact is a kind of hub broker which links network 1 and
network 2. After reading the broker federation documentation I do not find
the way to achieve this kind of topology. Any idea ?

Thanks