qpid-users mailing list archives

From lroloson <lrolo...@trmi.com>
Subject M4 C++ build on Redhat 5
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 21:12:37 GMT

I have read the INSTALL document contained in the qpid-cpp-m4.tar.gz file. I
used yum to install ruby and boost, I have exported the path information per
section 2.3. When I run configure I get the following error;
ls: /src/qpidc-0.4/./../specs/amqp.0-10-qpid-errata.xml: No such file or
directory
checking for library containing dlopen... no
checking for library containing clock_gettime... no
checking for clock_gettime... no
checking for clock_settime... no
checking for valgrind... no
checking for rpmlint... no
checking for ruby... ruby
checking boost/shared_ptr.hpp usability... no
checking boost/shared_ptr.hpp presence... no
checking for boost/shared_ptr.hpp... no
configure: error: Missing required header files.

I am not trying to build from the trunk, I am not sure why it is looking for
the specs? I have exported the CXXFLAGS, and the headers are there - but
they are not being seen. I have the windows version built thanks to help
from Cliff. Can anyone give me some pointers on what is going wrong on
Redhat (2.6.24.7-rt20 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT)?