qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: uses Ant build the donet package for M4 occur problem
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 13:22:34 GMT
xinfang wrote:
> thanks . may be the donet package should be include this package, or add a
> comment text in Read.txt.because first time i want to try to download it
> from internet ,but doesn't work.  anyway i have get it from python package .
> and install it in my local folder(python folder (c:\Python26\Lib)

Can I confirm you are building from the full M4 tarball (in which case
it does have the necessary libs included)? I.e.
http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/M4/qpid-M4.tar.gz?

The dotnet specific zip
(http://www.apache.org/dist/qpid/M4/qpid-dotnet-0-10-M4.zip) is just a
binary package from the looks of things.

> i continue build it ..give me "ImportError: No module named templating". ok
> ok search it in python package, no mach file.  oooo .....no idea.
>
> try to installed python3.0. think the new version my be include this
> module.... when installed done. got the python3.0 still doesn't work, and
> show me no module named mllib again....
>
> faint... uninstall all python .. and installed python2.6 again... installed
> the mllib package again.(copy the package file in c:\Python26\Lib\mllib) .
> ok when i try to running Ant again.
> still give me the word  " no module name mllib")..    WoWo !!!I'm crash!!
>
> then i open the Python command line and try to running codegen file's code
>
>>> import mllib                                ------------ work
>
> so make sure only uses Ant can't import the mllib...
>
> do i need install wxpython2.8.? i guess my be the env config need to change.
> but i don't know what's i miss.

I'm not sure either I'm afraid and at the moment don't have a windows
machine to test on. You could try editing the path used for the mllib in
the ant build file, e.g. change:

   <property name="mllib.dir" location="../../../python" />

to use a windows specific absolute path?

Arnaud, can you suggest anything here? Have you been successful in
building with ant on windows?

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org