qpid-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Kearney <bkear...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Qman and Java Agents
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:17:04 GMT
Andrea Gazzarini wrote:
> The same for me...I would be happy to help on this topic. Especially
> if it should be part of QMan :)
> Bryan, just for curiosity,  could you explain me better?
> I believe that a resource exposed for management must be stateful so I
> suppose you were talking about a stateful session bean isn'it ?
> A stateless or an entity bean is pooled so how it's possible to bind a
> specific instance on qmf?

I currently have a session bean (stateless) which exposes a command
pattern front end. I would like to be able to expose this in the EJB
container as a Message Driven Bean or annotate similar to how I would
expose it as a Web Service. This may not address all the use cases of
QMF, but I think it would hit a decent amount of them.

-- bk