qpid-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Simon <asi...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Java client bindings on JBoss ESB
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 08:43:34 GMT
Robert Greig wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>

>>  I'm currently working on an AMQP gateway for the JBoss ESB using the
>> QPid Java client libraries.  I have gotten it to work ... but did
>> experience a few issues along the way.  I made modifications to the
>> JBoss ESB to accommodate the problem I was experiencing.  Please see the
>> ESB forum post for details :
>>
>> http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=150019

Hi Jeff,

Another solution would be for you to use the property
java.naming.provider./url /to specify the path to a qpid property file.

<jms-provider name="JMS"
connection-factory="connectionfactory.qpidConnectionFactory">
    <property name="java.naming.provider./url/" value="file://path/qpid.jndi" />
    <property name="qpidConnectionFactory" value=""/>
    <jms-bus busid="quickstartGwChannel">
        <jms-message-filter dest-type="QUEUE" dest-name="Alpha_Co" />
    </jms-bus>
</jms-provider>

the file /path/qpid.jndi would look like:

ava.naming.factory.initial=org.apache.qpid.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialContextFactory
connectionfactory.qpidConnectionFactory=amqp://guest:guest@clientId/virtualHost?brokerlist='tcp://ratwater:5672'
destination.Alpha_Co=direct://usmc.tracks/Alpha_Co_queue?routingkey='Alpha_Co_key'

This should work with the existing ESB code as the connection factory is defined in qpid.jndi
and the name of it through your ESB
xml file.

Arnaud