qpid-users mailing list archives

From Christophe Halna <christophe.ha...@groupekpf.fr>
Subject Re: Which console for C++ broker ?
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 18:03:59 GMT
Thank you Carl & Cliff

I don't know python yet...
But if python can do it, C++ can do it to ! (no ?)

Is there a technical reason why I could not send requests to the broker
to get the same information ?
the console is the graphical tool to display information, can't a C++
program extract information from the broker ? (a broker management API ?)

Christophe.