qpid-users mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Which console for C++ broker ?
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 13:28:03 GMT
Christophe Halna wrote:
> Hello,
>
> my C++ broker (built with VS 2008, Release version) is now running
> Can I use the JConsole to manage it ? or does this console work with
> the java broker only ?
>
> is there an other console I can use ?

Few options:

All the tools in python cmds work for the C++ broker
 qpid-tool   -- interactive console
 qpid-route  -- sets up federation
 qpid-print-events  -- event logger
 qpid-cluster  -- setup and control clusters
 qpid-config  -- setup exchanges, bindings, queues, etc
 qpid-queuestats -- queue stats logger (rates, and queue depth)

Then for JMX access to all the C++ manageable objects: QMan in the Java
tree. it is a QMF-JMX bridge

and there is a WS-DM console (in-progress for WS-DM - by andrea)

And a set of Console & Agent API's, basically everything that is marked
as QMF works with the C++ broker.

finally, via QMan you can run mgnt from an appserver or some distro's
like the one I work on MRG ships
with a console built on QMF, which can be downloaded at
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/rhmessaging/mgmt/trunk

regards
Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org