qpid-users mailing list archives

From Christophe Halna <christophe.ha...@groupekpf.fr>
Subject Release WIN32 version for the broker (VS 2008)
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 15:17:29 GMT
Hello,

I'm discovering QPID.
I have successfully built a debug/win32 version using VS 2008.

I could even run the samples after doing the following steps :

1) create a win32 empty project,

2) specify correct options
_DEBUG WIN32 _CONSOLE _CRT_NONSTDC_NO_WARNINGS NOMINMAX
WIN32_LEAN_AND_MEAN _SCL_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS

3) remove the line
#include <unistd.h>

But this morning comes with a new challenge : build a release version of
the broker :
and here comes the error message :

1>Compilation en cours...
1>generate_MaxMethodBodySize_h.cpp
1>G:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\include\xutility(419)
: error C2664:
'qpid::InlineAllocator<BaseAllocator,Max>::InlineAllocator(const
qpid::InlineAllocator<BaseAllocator,Max> &)' : impossible de convertir
le param├Ętre 1 de 'qpid::InlineAllocator<BaseAllocator,Max>' en 'const
qpid::InlineAllocator<BaseAllocator,Max> &'

Anybody can help ?
Thank you.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org