qpid-users mailing list archives

From Mark Moseley <moseleym...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C++ Broker and persistent store
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 01:09:42 GMT
> Sorry, I was a too vague. I've got the RHM store working with the svn
> copy of Qpid just fine. The only thing I wasn't able to get working
> was the RHM store with the 0.4 release. I didn't have any problem
> getting it to compile against the qpid svn copy. I was just curious if
> that's the correct way to do it or if there was something else much
> easier that I was missing. If that is the correct way to do it, are
> there any plans to add the store directly to the qpid source
> distribution? If not, it might make a good FAQ addition.

Actually, after another go around, I see what I did wrong -- guess I
shouldn't have been trying it initially at 1am :)

The store configure --with-qpid-checkout option wants a directory that
looks like the full distribution, but I had unpackaged just the cpp
broker on its own. Getting it back to having the same directory
structure as the full distribution makes the store configure happy.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org