qpid-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <a.gazzar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qman and Java Agents
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:09:02 GMT
The same for me...I would be happy to help on this topic. Especially
if it should be part of QMan :)
Bryan, just for curiosity,  could you explain me better?
I believe that a resource exposed for management must be stateful so I
suppose you were talking about a stateful session bean isn'it ?
A stateless or an entity bean is pooled so how it's possible to bind a
specific instance on qmf?
Anyway, if you want i'm really interested in this topic so maybe
should be possible to do something together :)

Regards
Andrea

On 2/16/09, Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com> wrote:
> Bryan Kearney wrote:
>> Carl Trieloff wrote:
>>>
>>> Yes, that is correct, QMan goes from QMF to JMX. The reverse mapping
>>> needs to be completed. Rafi and I have looked at it some &
>>> discussed.. want to help /contribute to it?
>>> Carl.
>>>

>> I would be happy to help! Do you have discussions documented some
>> place for me to read?
>
> some content on wiki, lets see if it can be organized / updated and then
> will post a pointer to it.
>
> Carl.

> Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Sent from my mobile device