qpid-users mailing list archives

From "GS.Chandra N" <gs.chandra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL-92 subscription with Headers exchange on C++ broker
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 05:39:31 GMT
That would be really cool Jonathan.

The major reason i fear to take the multiple subscriptions route is due to
fears of performance degradation. If i can make do with a single
subscription, which performs better than equivalent multiple subscriptions,
i could connect more clients to one server  (plausibly - still need to do
tests to figure out how many subscriptions can be supported by cpp broker)

This would reduce the no of boxes required in a bigger deployment and
directly help to reduce costs in large deployments, though few deployments
(banks etc) ever reach such massive scales.

Thanks
gs

ps : I am running some tests to try out the different scenarios and will
post some results.