qpid-users mailing list archives

From "GS.Chandra N" <gs.chandra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doubts on the environment
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 05:30:21 GMT
On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 8:27 PM, Ted Ross <tross@redhat.com> wrote:
>qpid-queue-stat displays the statistics as they are published by the
broker.  By default, this is every 10 seconds.  You can change the rate
using the --mgmt-pub-interval switch on the broker's command line.  The
rates displayed by qpid-queue-stats are normalized to units-per-second.

One another doubt Tedd, is this - the rates ought to be different from one
queue / exchange to another, based on the individual incoming and dequing
rates. Is there any way to get this figure, rather than the normalized rates
for the entire broker?

Thanks
gs