qpid-users mailing list archives

From "GS.Chandra N" <gs.chandra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checking qpid installation sanity
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2009 04:13:56 GMT
On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Alan Conway <aconway@redhat.com> wrote:

>If you have the time/interest and 2 machines you could confirm this - see
if the from-source client on one machine works with the yum installed broker
on another. I'm betting they will.

I will get to that - its part of my test cases. I have to get a server to
pupm messages and some clients to subscribe to them running before i do that
though. Will send a mail to the list with my findings.

Rgds
gs