qpid-users mailing list archives

From "GS.Chandra N" <gs.chandra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Checking qpid installation sanity
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 18:48:34 GMT
Alan, I did confirm your suspicion

yum installed version of qpidd does not play with the downloaded packages
from qpid home page (I did not go to source control and pick any version i
wanted. Just got whatever was available on the home page)

Its probably something minor, thats different, but its scary, that even the
same minor versions from same implementaion wont play well with each other.

Thanks
gs