qpid-users mailing list archives

From "GS.Chandra N" <gs.chandra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication of message
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 03:08:35 GMT
>Sure, let talk about terminology. In AMQP there is an exchange and a queue.

Thanks Carl.

This is cool. What you just described is really what i want - a pub sub
model.

Is there any way to administratively set things up so that the policies
regarding which exchange to subscribe to and what broker to connect to etc
can be controlled by administrators easily? WHere can i find a reference of
the commands / conf files for qpid brokers and clients?

Thanks
Gs