qpid-users mailing list archives

From "GS.Chandra N" <gs.chandra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Replication of message
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 17:57:42 GMT
Hi,

>this can be done but using non-destructive consumers.

Cant subscriptions be created between multiple private queues -> public
queue that contain the messages everyone is interested in to create the same
effect? Or would that be too much of a load ?

I'm yet to start with the actual client api but the 1.0 draft design left me
with this impression.

On the same topic, how do message subscription get handled in a federated
environment.

Would clients connected anywhere in  the federated tree receieve messages
irrespect of where they originate ?
How do brokers in the federated tree come to know about subscriptions
created elsewhere in the heirarchy? Is this supported?

Thanks
gs

ps : Sorry if i might have asked too many questions if there is document i
can refer on that would do too.