qpid-users mailing list archives

From William Henry <whe...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: [Newbie Question] Is QPID using AMQP between client and server?
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 17:01:24 GMT
Hi Markus,

Yes. I'm not sure how much interoperability testing has been done to date but the idea is
that it is AMQP everywhere! :)

So the producer posts messages using AMQP to an exchange on the broker and the message is
transfered to the consumer(s) using AMQP. All messages on the wire are using AMQP and therefore
any implementation ought to interop.

Best,
William

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org