qpid-users mailing list archives

From ffrenchm <ffrench.mathi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: QPID C++ Broker + persistent store
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:41:19 GMT

Kim van der Riet wrote:

> This store is only asynchronous. Although BDB is still used, it is no
> longer on the message path for normal usage patterns - ie no message
> data is stored in BDB. However, BDB will be used if flow-to-disk is
> triggered, either because the messages are too large or other conditions
> that may trigger this condition. All message content and transactions
> are no stored in the async journal.
>
> I hope this helps,
> Kim

Thanks Kim, another question for you : I'm currently using JMS to create
queue 'test-queue' (in fact I reuse your bench tools). I already read this
page http://qpid.apache.org/cheat-sheet-for-configuring-queue-options.html
which explains how we can set the flow to disk option for a queue. But there
is only C++ API sample. Is there any way to define the queue options thanks
JMS API ? If not I've maybe an idea ;)

++