qpid-users mailing list archives

From ffrenchm <ffrench.mathi...@gmail.com>
Subject Some blocking problem on using QPid on my project
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2009 17:38:30 GMT

Hello,

I'll just discover the BDB license - GPL like (tell me if I'm false) - which
is for me a blocking problem to use QPid (Java or C++ broker). I need a non
GPL like persistence solution. Is there any other solutions in the pipe ? If
not could you tell me the workload estimate to implement our own persistence
module ?

Another problem concerning only the QPid java projet I have is that there is
currently no federation system - as far I can read the QPid documentations.
Could you tell me if there is already some implementation on this subject I
could test ?

Thanks for all