qpid-users mailing list archives

From ffrenchm <ffrench.mathi...@gmail.com>
Subject QPid C++ broker & portability
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 20:56:12 GMT

Hello,

I'm very optimistic about QPID C++ broker. I already did some bench)marks
and comparing to other queuer (like ActiveMQ or also QPID Java broker), the
results are very good.

I would be so very happy to use it in my project. But I've some blocking
points. The first one is the portability on some platform such as AIX, HPUX
& HPUX-IA. I know that there is some tasks planned to make work QPID C++
broker on sun platforms and I would like to know if there is other tasks
planned to make it work on AIX, HPUX, HPUXIA. Another question I have is
your estimation of the workload of this kind of task and what could be the
difficulties ???

Thanks for all