qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Qpid .Net Use Cases/Requirements
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2009 11:18:54 GMT
All,

We are currently discussing our medium to long term strategy for the Qpid
.Net client libraries.

It would be most useful to get the views of our users about the key use
cases we should support, along with any requirements around implementation
of frameworks such as WCF or System.Messaging. We would also be interested
to hear from users with any interest in using JMS from .Net. This is your
chance tell us what you need - please do speak up !

When replying, please tell us which version of the Qpid .Net client you're
using too.

Many Thanks for your input,
Regards,
Marnie