qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: amqpexamples produce version mismatch: 0-9
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 17:32:24 GMT
On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 3:13 PM, Honton, Charles
<Charles_Honton@intuit.com> wrote:

> I am running the Java Broker.  When will Java Broker support 0-10?  Is
> there anything about these samples that require a 0-10 broker?  If not,
> should an AQMP client downshift when it encounters a prior revision
> broker?

The examples your'e looking at are a very thin binding to the AMQP
protocol, so are quite specifc to 0-10. The other examples use the JMS
API which does negotiate down from 0-10 to 0-9 properly.

- Aidan

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior